DVT prides itself on hiring qualified personnel with an enthusiasm for advancing technology and enhancing quality control practices. Our employees have strong backgrounds in dynamic theory, fixture design, and vibration control systems, allowing DVT to offer unique vibration solutions to our clients. The combination of our advanced testing equipment with our experienced team makes DVT the best option for any business with vibration testing needs. Continue reading to meet our accredited team of employees:
Albert Luo, Ph.D., ASME Fellow, DVT President
- Ph.D. in Applied Mechanics, University of Manitoba, Canada, 1995
- M.S. in Structural Dynamics, Dalian University of Technology, China, 1990
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Sichuan Institute of Chemical Technology, China, 1984
- Structural dynamics and vibration
- Nonlinear dynamics, stability, bifurcation and chaos
- Accelerated fatigue and damage evaluation of structures and machines
- Experimental dynamics and vibration
Sherry Huang, M.S.
- M.S. in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, USA,2003
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Chongqing University of Post and Telecommunications, China, 1986
- Signal analysis and image processing
- Electrical systems and power systems
- Strain gage installation
- Video and audio systems
- Lab management
Keegan MacDonna, B.S.
Test Engineer/Engineering Team Lead
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2017
- B.S. in Physics, Illinois State University, 2017
- Vibration Testing
- Vibration Controller
- Fixture Design
- Data Acquisition Systems
Gregory Newman, B.S.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Bradley University, Dec. 2018
Timothy Atkinson, B.S.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Southern Illinois University Edwardsville, Dec. 2018